- Eager to work with others
- Self-motivated and confident in work skills obtained through past experiences
- 1,000+ clinical hours of hands-on experience in cardiovascular technology
- 5 years as RCIS in a high paced Catheterization Lab performing numerous diagnostic and interventional cardiology procedures
- Business establishment, implementation and structuring
- QuickBooks training
- Accounting, tax filing, Certified Payroll
- Harry Harper School of Cardiovascular Technology, Augusta, GA.
Registered Cardiac Intervention Specialist
Completed: March 2011
- Augusta Technical College, Augusta, GA.
Associates in Cardiovascular Technology
- Augusta State University, Augusta, GA.
SodCo Diversified, Owner
- Daily accounting and clerical execution.
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Insurance negotiating, purchasing, and budgeting.
- Negotiate and execute contracts with general Contractors across Georgia and South Carolina.
- Day to day payroll and tax documentation facilitation.
- Perform background checks, employee accusation, vendor management.
Doctors Hospital, Cardiovascular Invasive Technician
- Assisted in diagnostic and interventional catheterization cases
- Assisted in Pacemaker, ICD, and IABP insertions
- Assisted in diagnostic and interventional peripheral cases
- Ordering inventory for catheterization procedures
Aqua Salon and Spa, Receptionist
March 2008-October 2009
- Checking customers in and out of salon
- Scheduling appointments for customers
- Displaying and pricing inventory for front lobby
- Customer relations
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- 36 continuing educational hours every three years for license renewal
- Certified Woman Owned Business-Sodco